It’s finally here! We’re thrilled to announce the release of our new completely web-based software, which will allow engineers to easily design, with confidence, efficient & climate-resilient coastal and port structures in sea water environments. For more information, please visit our website.
Everything you need in coastal & port engineering, all in one platform! Simulate coastal wave propagation, hydrodynamic fields, sediment transport and sea bed level change.
By making use of our software, you can carry out a variety of studies. Indicatively:
- Coastal & Environmental Impact Studies, assessing erosion/ accretion areas & optimizing efficiency of coastal structures.
- Wave Disturbance Studies, assessing berth downtime & optimizing outer and inner port structures.
- Coastal Flooding Studies, assessing inundation & optimizing coastal protection works.
- Water Renewal Studies, assessing basin renewal times & optimizing port and marina layouts.
Take advantage of Scientia Maris software benefits:
- Software as a Service, completely web based. Simulate in your browser. Zero hardware or maintenance investment. No installation. No maintenance.
- Easy learning & quick setup. Free training, online documentation & learning videos. Quick & easy setup process, saving you precious time and energy.
- Parallelized & AI-based algorithms. Multiple virtual CPUs allow you to get your results extremely faster. Artificial Intelligence eliminates time-consuming processes
- Affordable Pricing & Flexible Plans. Groundbreaking simulation solution available at an affordable price. 1-yr and 6-month available subscription plans.
Start simulating now! Do you want to try Scientia Maris web-based software for free? Request a free trial. Fill in your contact details here and we will be glad to provide you with a 14-day free trial license.